Our Philosophy, Values & Goals
Our philosophy is to establish a code to bind all industries together.
Establish a code to bind all industries
If you generate revenue, you have the resources to replenish the planet and do well for people.
Our philosophy is to pass over a planet to the next generation that is cleaner, tidier, fairer, and a comfortable home to be on.
Pass over a cleaner, tidier, fairer planet
Meaning we must keep the air clean, the land thriving with life from plants, insects and animals, the coasts clear of rubbish with beauty as far as the eye can see, and the ocean full of fish and plants and plankton.
Our philosophy is to have righteous and equitable freedom to still play on beaches, in oceans, and on the land.
Freedom to still play on beaches, in oceans and on the land
All beings, no matter what species they are, they should all have the right to move and play freely.
As a brand with substantial numbers in sales, we will use our own internal tax and funds
Use internal tax to get pro planet machinery
to get the pro planet machinery into action as in an infinite game.
We see SOMWR as a statement of belonging.
A statement of belonging
Belong to a movement that is driven by positivity for all species and the planet.
SOMWR creating an mechanism to directly balance a products
Creating an mechanism to balance footprint
and even a person’s CO2 footprint and Plastic footprint
SOMWR is rooting for the underdog, while celebrating and learning from the achiever.
Rooting for the underdog while celebrating achievers
Whether a species is from Asia, Africa, Antarctica, Australia, Europe or The Americas, SOMWR reminds us that we merely pass through time and work towards equal opportunity and respect for the few years we have on Planet earth.
- Responsibility. Balancing the benefit. If you receive a benefit from your work, then you also have the ability to share the positivity and action to where it is needed!
- Respect. For the next generation. For nature. For all that is living. Period.
- Sharing. The fundamental concept of all belief systems and movements. We share what we are.
We set ourselves quantifiable goals
- First, if we can pick plastic on one beach in one country we can pick plastic on other beaches and in all countries. Each year we like to approach another beach. On every beach we run our clean up project on, we also influence through action to those in the surrounding area, sharing an example of acting now for the future.
- Second. If we can plant half a million mangroves trees in Myanmar, we can do this in every other tropical and subtropical coastland area. Mangroves tree numbers have depleted by up to 50% and these areas we can reforest! Switching up the way communities make their income, instead of making money from a tree‘s death, we are giving people a secure earning from the life of a living tree.
- Thirdly. We can source sustainability and ethically. So we will! Materials will always be selected upon their lifelong impact on the planet.